[DMCForum] Fellow D owners- Please vote Dan Leap in the KC Star loft con

[DMCForum] Fellow D owners- Please vote Dan Leap in the KC Star loft contest

Hello fellow D owners-
I need your help! Please click the link below and vote for Dan
Leap's loft. You can vote until Aug. 13 so vote early and vote
often! Please pass this along to others. Thanks in advance. Dan Leap
http://www.kansascity.com/ntm/story/202929.html
The top 10 lofts in KC: Vote for your favorite
By STACY DOWNS
The Kansas City Star
Our theory held true. There are a lot of super swank lofts in Kansas
City, where buildings by the block are being converted into hip
living spaces. The Star received dozens of entries for its first
Best Loft of Kansas City contest. Judges narrowed the field to 10
finalists. Now it's up to you to help us decide: Which loft is the
best? To vote, go to http://www.kansascity.com/ntm/story/202929.html
where you'll see photos of each loft. Keep checking the site,
because we'll keep a running score until voting ends at noon Aug.
13. Fun fact: Our finalists aren't all in downtown Kansas City, the
hub of loftdom. One contestant lives in downtown Merriam, and
another is in downtown Shawnee. Here are the Top 10 lofts, in
alphabetical order by last names:

Ava Amirahmadi. Minimalist furnishings complement the loft's
eautiful view of the city and its architectural details, such as the
wood-beam ceilings.

Cory and Holly Carlson. The décor is stylish enough for any adult
yet fun enough for their 3-year-old daughter, Kiley.

Kris and Mira Elena Flint. This place outgrooves any Austin Powers
film set with its curvaceous sofa and teppanyaki-style dining table.
An ultracool feature is the bathroom window that overlooks downtown.
With the flip of a switch, the glass whitens for privacy.

Kirk Isenhour. Rave reviews for the kitchen, starring a long granite
island that serves as a sleek eating space.

Jennifer Janesko. We especially loved the master bedroom with its
modern steel canopy bed.

Orlanda Lacy. The loft is a tasteful fusion of Asian, African and
1950s American styles. We loved the three-panel floor-to-ceiling
headboard in the master bedroom and the kitchen cabinets inlaid with
silver circles.

Peter Lang. Whoa, check out the waves. This loft contains wavy
wooden accent walls, including one in the entryway.

Dan Leap. This place has more boy toys than Tom Hanks'loft in "Big."
Pinball machines, neon signs and rock 'N' roll albums are just a few
of the focal points. The owner's self-titled "Hell's Kitchen"
features flames on the walls.

Joseph Lino. “This looks like it’s Darth Vader’s bachelor
pad,� one judge said of the black marble in the bathroom. But hey,
“Star Wars� wouldn’t be cool without the tall dark one.

Amy Parker and Bob McDonald. The usual office trappings are hidden
under the staircase, creating a stealth-like place to work that
might make even 007 consider a desk job.

Vote for your favorite loft at
http://www.kansascity.com/ntm/story/202929.html
OR
http://www.guitarlamp.com