[DMCForum] Re: BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

[DMCForum] Re: BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

Hi Elvis,

Yeah, smoked some good shit but not anymore.  Not for a long while.
I really did discover how to make gravity from electricity.  I solved
the Unified Field Theory.  Okay, I'll shut up about it until I can
demonstrate a strong enough field to make it worth while.  Meanwhile,
I have mercury poisoning really bad.  Have almost no short term
memory some of the time.  I think that is from the mercury and not
the weed.  It's also probably from the stress of having solved that
theory.  It rots my brain.  I'm one of those weird autistic kids who
managed to grow up half-way normal.  So here I sit in a doctor's
office on a laptop computer with an IV needle in my arm doing EDTA &
oral DMSA to get the mercury out of my system.  I have about 6 months
of this to go until I'm cured.  My current project is to make the
gravity field stronger so that I can use it to cut hydrogen atoms
into pure energy.  Then I'm planning on becomming world dictator
making electric utility power free to all nations who will cooperate
with democracy.  Okay.... that is just too plain weird even for me.
So I'm going to stay off line for quite a while longer until I have
the nuclear stuff debugged and ready for the public.  It never ceases
to amuse me how telling the truth can destory my credibility so
much.  So I am climbing back under my rock now...

Bye,
Walt

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis" <elvisnocita@...> wrote:

> I'd say Walt smoked some very good shit ... :-)
>
> Hey where did you hide the last few years ?
>
> You are not in Vegas, Phoenix or San Diego next month ?
>
> Elvis & 6548 (both spent some time of their life in San Diego :-) )

> > I'm curious to hear anyone else's explanation.
> >
> > Walt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: