Re: [DMCForum] Re: BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

Re: [DMCForum] Re: BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

Elvis,  You are one hilarious dude!!  :-)
You were absolutely right about the alternator, but
then again, it's sitting in a box next to the car
right now.  Maybe if I hook up the cables and spin it
real fast by hand, I can make it work.  Nah, that
might cause it to overheat, LOL.

Thanks for the picture and the schematic.  They are
exactly what I was looking for.

Mike   TPS   1630

--- Elvis <elvisnocita@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay here we are:
>
> the male connector of the module has only 4 pins and
> this
> is the input which is going to the switch and power.
>
> the female 5 pins are going to the wiper and washer
> motor.
>
> Input
> color   function
>
> LG      +12V
> ULG     FAST
> LGB     PUMP
> RLG     On and Interval
>

> Output
> color   function
>
> LG      +12V (directly connected to the input)
> ULG     FAST  driven by relay
> LGB     PUMP (directly connected to the input)
> RLG     On and Interval - switched by relays
> NLG     Wiper out of End-Position-Switch
>

> Schematic is available upon request.
> ah well - I would suggest to replace the alternator
> if
> the wiper isn't working :-)
>
> Elvis & 6548
>
> > Yea, I thought about that, but without a schematic
> of
> > the inside of the module, there is no way to be
> sure.
> > Thanks for the input.  Maybe if I can get a module
> > that is kaput, I'll tear it apart and look inside.
>
> > I've been able to do that with the buzzer module
> and
> > have fixed several.
> >
> > Mike   TPS   1630

<*> Your email settings: