Re: [DMCForum] Re: BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

Re: [DMCForum] Re: BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

Elvis,  You are one hilarious dude!!  :-)
You were absolutely right about the alternator, but
then again, it's sitting in a box next to the car
right now.  Maybe if I hook up the cables and spin it
real fast by hand, I can make it work.  Nah, that
might cause it to overheat, LOL.

Thanks for the picture and the schematic.  They are
exactly what I was looking for.

Mike   TPS   1630