Re: [DMCForum] BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

Re: [DMCForum] BAFFLING ELECTRICAL QUESTION

Yea, I thought about that, but without a schematic of
the inside of the module, there is no way to be sure.
Thanks for the input.  Maybe if I can get a module
that is kaput, I'll tear it apart and look inside.
I've been able to do that with the buzzer module and
have fixed several.

Mike   TPS   1630

<http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>