[DMCForum] Re: Test email

I'm not bashing it. I think it's pretty cool. I just found a few weak
points, and that the feature set and shortcombings do not justiy
the half thousand dollar price tag. I bought my Samsung i730
for $200 and it can do a ton more than an iPhone.

Just pointing out facts. Just because a Mac product is inferior to
a Windows product doesn't mean I'm being biased. I gave the
iPhone a very fair review in my opinion.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, delorean <delorean@...>
wrote:

> Sounds like a Windows user bashing a Mac product from
what I read.