RE: [DMCForum] Test email

I can help here. I met Jack on Howard Forums, a cell
phone community/forum. I played with an iPhone and I
would love for you to read my review:

You can find it on my blog:
http://my.opera.com/rosser/blog/iphone-review

Basically, it's not worth the money, and it doesn't
have that many features my Windows PDA phone does, but
it's a neat gadget. I think it would do better if it
was a couple hundred less.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>