[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

> Do you have a prototype or proof-of-concept for this?

Yeah, but still working the bugs out.

> What kind of
> scale are we talking for the final product.

The whole device would fit neatly where the DeLorean fuel tank goes,
but it may also have to take most of the spare tire area.  When (if)
I get it running strong enough then I expect to be able to draw an
arc a meter across.  Put two of those poles from the first BTTF movie
on the back of the car like a pair of rabbit ears and it would make a
cool Jacob's ladder.  But the rods would probably melt.  I would have
to make them out of solid tungsten likely or it would melt too quick
that way.

> What drives the spinning
> motion?

A regular electric motor.

> Won't heat/friction be a problem?

No.  It is a cold sort of star.  I am only unwinding simple
hydrogen.  If it used higher order matter then this matter would have
to first absorb much energy.  Then when it finally unwinds/pops, that
could get messy making the interior of the reaction vessel hot and
contaminate it with lasting radioactivity.  Dont want to get that
complex without some other scientist's opinions. Give it only
hydrogen and then there is never a problem.

> How do you feed the hydrogen
> gas into the system?

Fill a glass mason jar with it.  (Sorry, I know that sounds terrible,
but some of it is made from cut down front DeLorean brake rotors.) In
another part I used wire scarfed from old OEM relays.  It was too
much trouble finding that kind of fine wire anywhere else when I was
sitting on a pile of junk relays.  BTW, those damn relays when
powered with 12 volts will nearly melt the wire.  That really
confused one of my experiments because I assumed (make an ass of u &
me) that whoever designed the relay ohmed it out right so that it
could be powered on 12 volts indefinately without catching fire.  I
ended up melting a bunch of plastic, but in the process I confirmed
an interesting way to condense water from atmospheric air.  Just fill
a test tube with your breath humid enough to make it moist but not
wet enough to accumulate fog on the glass inside.  Then expose the
test tube (sealed) to a coil of wire powered with DC voltage as an
electromagnet.  The air will condense every time.  That spooked me
the first time I saw it happen.  This is only a test tube full of
moist air placed inside the equivelant of a door lock solenoid
powered with 12 volts.  And the humididy drops right out.  Remove it
from the field and it evaporates again.  Then repeat.  I think this
might be another discovery I made, but I'm not sure if someone else
has discovered that one first.  There all all kinds of issues with
plagerism and people stealing each other's discoveries that I dont
need to lay claim to one as lame as this.  However, it looks like a
possible patent for producing water while on a camping trip in the
dessert or wherever.

> What about safety? :)

Personally, I have a death wish.  I would like nothing better than to
escape life blamelessly.  Like for instance while taking a shower
between e-mails, a damn mosquito bit me twice on my ass and once on
my shoulder.  I never did swat the sucker.  Life is not fair.  I
deeply resent having to eat bloody things to stay alive while other
things are continually trying to eat my blood.  I want no part of
it.  But here I am stuck.  Suicide is not an option.  I'm already in
enough trouble for other reasons.  I dont need to add killing myself
to all of the impending punishment that I could be in for in the next
life or whatever.

> What about the anti-gravity and time effects produced by this
device?  I
> would assume that you'd keep the "bubble" small, but would it
lighten
> the car any?

It makes a sort of hurricane-like vortex in the air.  Hold a ring of
metal near it, and the ring gets hot.  But that is only a problem
with strong circulating fields.  Keep it weak and there is not an
issue.  The only problem is that you have to spin up a weak field
faster to get the same effect.

But a stronger field makes everything near it weigh nothing.  This is
likely (I know it is but cant prove it) the same technology used to
build the paramyds, etc.  There is much lost ancient knowledge.  But
this was over with long before I was born and I suppose the devices
they had then had been used to make other things by now.  If you
lived in a primative time and didnt know a thing about electricity
then you would hardly know the difference between a piece of stiff
rope or an insulated conducting wire.  What do you think all of those
ancient clay jar batteries were for?  Portable CD players?  Dashed to
pieces, they are.

> > I dont.  Iron becomes a room temperature superconductor.
>
> Please elaborate. :)

It is possible to have an iron ring that has the strong nuclear force
circulating along with electricity.  The ring behaves like a mono-
conductor of looped wire.  This turns the soft iron ring into a
strong electromagnet.  Break the ring, and you get a spark.  Or make
the ring out of a coil of wire.  Hold it near a morning star reaction
and superconducting force will be induced into the wire.  It will
stay in the wire indefinately until you open the circuit.  As long as
it is circulating in the wire or ring then you can stick the whole
thing to steel like a refrigerator magnet.  Open the circuit, you get
a spark, and the thing is no longer a magnet.

> Very entertaining, even if lacking in backing info.

What backing info?  Okay, it would be bad to explain all of it
because then anyone could use it as a tokomac cyclotron (I know I'm
spelling it wrong.  It's a Russian cold war era device.) to make
radioactive materials.  I would never let that knowlegde out.  We
already have too much toxic waste loose on the planet.

> Trim your long, rambling posts, damn it! :)

Words, words.  I prefer to think in pictures.  I hate audio except
for acid rock & techno stuff.  Okay, folk music can be good to and
classical -- just dont require me to make sense of the words.

Walt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: