RE: [DMCForum] OT crap.

The Roswell set has a Crashdown Café uniform shirt, a coffee cup and saucer from the Crashdown Café, an alien crystal, an autographed photo, some postcards from the Crashdown Café, bumper sticker from the café, script from episode 3, and a Blooper reel.

The Spiderman set includes a Daily Bugle paper with the Holy Cow headline seen throughout the movie with stories inside about Spiderman and the villains from the movie, an autographed pic of Spiderman, and the DVD of Part 2.  He is getting me some stuff from The Grinch too, but I am not sure what he has.

NF56k Pirates stuff: http://www.fmtimemachine.com/Pirates.JPG

Smaller Version: http://www.fmtimemachine.com/Pirates-small.JPG

Spiderman 2 stuff: http://www.fmtimemachine.com/spiderman.jpg

Tattoo: http://fmtimemachine.com/Tat.JPG