[DMCForum] OT crap

Ok so here's my news.

My DeLoreans are running fine, no issues or problems.

I got my first Tattoo last Friday and it is just about healed.  I got a tattered Jolly Roger on my left arm.

I also have made a new friend in a movie director and got some cool props from him.  My favorite is some cool stuff from Spiderman 2... Oh his wife was in Back To The Future as a chaperone on the Enchantment Under The Sea dance !!!

My Pirates Of The Carribean props came today.  2 screen used flint locks, a retracting blade knife and 2 sets of old keys!!!  I am stoked lol.

Ok so i realize these are OT but we are all pretty quiet right now forgive me.

Jack Stiefel
Stiefel Aluminum

DMC Vin 03461 & 16879