From: "Ryan Wright" <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5/23/07 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] FW: [DML] what is the Volt gage for?

Personally, I just wish someone would tell me how to change the name
of my car. The previous owner named it "CRAIG" and put a big f'ing
badge right there between the seats. I've turned the knobs but the
letters don't change. Is my car naming system broken? I hate
explaining to strangers the car is named Craig. They all think I'm
retarded for giving the car such a stupid name.

I want to name her Kitty. How do I do that?

-Ryan