[DMCForum] Flux Capacitor Pin

Well, looking at the response to my second attempt at making a Flux
Capacitor pin, I'd better not quit my day job.

I built a nice little prototype and you can see it in action on YouTube
at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FuIkfxyBu0

Just for fun, I put it up for sale on eBay at http://tinyurl.com/ysp9ja

Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Dave Delman
06530 + 2700 ohms and still fluxing