[DMCForum] DeLoreans San Diego site now online

[DMCForum] DeLoreans San Diego site now online

Hello,

  After several months of development, the DeLoreans San Diego site is  finally online.  The URL is d-sd.org .... we even managed to have  a few events while the site was being developed.  Photos from  these events can be found under the scrapbook section.  I should  have more time to work on the site this weekend.  Check it out and  let me know what you think.  A mailing list for DeLoreans San  Diego has been created.  Just go to the mailing list from the main  page to find out how to join.  Looking forward to a great 2007 .

  -Chris
  DMC6453