[DMCForum] FINAL NOTICE: DMA event in Netcong, NJ APRIL 21.

[DMCForum] FINAL NOTICE: DMA event in Netcong, NJ APRIL 21.

Kevin is too busy working on the final details for this weekend, so I am
doing the "LAST CALL" for the DMA event THIS SATURDAY, April 21.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social07.htm

I am sure everyone is tired of hearing it, but this will be yet another
amazing DMA event.

So far, we have 81 people confirmed for Lunch, and an estimated 34 DeLorean
cars (Some Lotus cars will be there too!). We are close to breaking all past
DMA event attendance records!

Weather forecast for Saturday is SUNNY and upper 50's.
Bring your chair, and a sweat shirt.

Rob Grady and Ken Koncelik are confirmed. We are even putting them up on
Friday night to get an early start on Saturday. I am told James Espey from
DMCH will also be with us on Saturday. Quite a collection of "DeLorean
Celebrities" .

I also did a final confirmation with our guest speaker, Fred Dellis of
Legend Industries. He was very excited about what he has planned for us, and
even went as far as to ask "should I save this for the national show?"..
HECK NO!! He went through his 1000 slides documenting his time working on
the DeLorean turbo project, and has selected a subset to share with us at
dinner. He tells me these are HISTORIC photos that have not been displayed
in public before. If you are a Legend geek (like me), this is not one you
will want to miss.

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social07.htm

If you have to miss it, maybe we will see you at the DMA summer fun run?

http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/sumrun07/sumrun07.
htm

Thanks,
Marc