From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ahobaka99
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 8:25 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] newbie here

Hi everyone,

I am new to the DMC forum. I live in Toronto, Canada and I would love
to own a DeLorean some day.

As a person who is not technically inclined, I need to learn as much
as I can before I make the commitment to buy. Short of taking an auto
mechanics course, where would I start?

Also, are there reputable DeLorean service centres in the Toronto
area? I'd like to use the car as a daily driver but not if I have
to take it to the shop every week.

Thanks for all your help,
D.S

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM