Re: [DMCForum] Re:Killer Bunnies

Hello

  I found out about Killer Bunnies in 2000 when I met its creator, Jefff  Bellinger, owner of DeLorean 3724 an 81 with black interior and an auto  transmission.  His DeLorean was the first DeLorean I ever drove.    I remember one of the cards in the Killer Bunnies deck had a  DeLorean like the one from BTTF with a bunny driving it.  I  havven't had contact with Jeff since early 2001.  Several months  back I went by where he lived in 2000 and I did not see his DeLorean so  I don't know of his whereabouts now.

  -Chris
  DMC6453 (in San Diego)

David Cox <dmcox@xxxxxxx> wrote:  I don't remember all the details, but I've met the game designer and he
incorporates a D in all his games.  He lives in San Diego and owns a
Delorean.  I haven't seen him or had any contact with him for some
time.  Somewhere around here we've got an autographed copy of that game.

Dave
vin 16367

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM