[DMCForum] San Diego St. Patrick's Day Parade

[DMCForum] San Diego St. Patrick's Day Parade

Hello,

There will be a St. Patricks Day Parade in San Diego, California tomorrow.  IU will be participating along with three other DeLoreans. If anyone is interested in attending go to http://www.stpatsparade.org/parade.html
Feel free to email me with questions.  I should be able ot have someone get some good pictures of the DeLoreans for DCS magazine

-Chris
DMC6453

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM