From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of timnagin
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 9:37 PM
To: timnagin
Subject: [DMCForum] eBay De Lorean whore...

Don't click anywhere on the page, it asks you to login.  I am sure it will
be pulled down soon but if you want to see it do a search on the main eBay
page and it comes up near the top if you select "highest first".  I saves a
screen shot if anyone wants to see.

Warning: nudity

Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM