From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of LJScarlet2
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 5:34 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Jump Start

Hey there.  My car has sat alone in the snow for a few months now.
Time to get it up and running.  I was going to have it towed to PJ
Grady's, but maybe I should try first to get it started.  Battery is
now completely dead, but it had starter problems even before that
happened.

I've never jumped the car myself...always had help.  I have a battery
pack for it.  What do I do again?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: