[DMCForum] Re: DFWDMC attn.Videobob

Hey Videobob! My yahoo email is messed up. I can do everything but
send our and reply to emails. There is no box to type the body. As
soon as I figure out a way I will email you a picture and a
description of my DeLorean.

Josh
10989

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@...>
wrote:

> There really isn't anything to join, no dues or ranks.
> Basically we get together a few times a year for parties and
travel together
> down to the
> DMCH show in Houston or elsewhere, and we are all available to one
another
> for support.
> Just give me your personal information like name, address, phone
and email
> and I will add you to the list.
> - VB
>

> >From: "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@...>
> >To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [DMCForum] DFWDMC    attn.Videobob
> >Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:23:58 -0000
> >
> >How does one go about joining the DFWDMC? I'm in Whichita Falls
Texas,
> >at Sheppard AFB, and would like to join.
> >
> >It would be refreshing to be around people that know what they are
> >talking about when it comes to DeLoreans, uneducated people can
get
> >irritating when you have to answer the SAME question multiple
times a
> >day and hear the same coke jokes.
> >
> >Josh
> >10989