[DMCForum] Re: Limo

Ohhh do you? WOW. Amazing. I bet he would stretch it out because he
wishes his DeLorean was stainless like mine and a manual. If you
ever see him tell him he can put MG nameplates on only if he buys me
DMC luggage rack as a gift or something. Wish I knew how my car was
coming along anyway.

Josh
10989(the real owner)

> TV dinner still cooling?