[DMCForum] Limo

It's been a while since I've been on here so I apollogize if this is
an old topic.

I'm getting married December 29th of this year and I was wanting to
rent the DeLorea Limo that Rich W. was working on but I don't know if
it will be completed by then. I got onto Tamir's site and tried to
find it but it's been so long that I don't know where it is on his
site.

Is there a chance that the limo will be completed by December 29th? I
also heard of another Limo being built, anybody know about that one?

Josh
10989