RE: [DMCForum] Selecting a good watch

Yeah well I lied.  I was the kid under that grate the day you dropped
that quarter... Man that was a good day.

Truth be told, I was fortunate.  My parents had next to nothing and both
worked 2 jobs to support us and still managed to make sure I had some
good toys when the bdays and holidays rolled around.  But the kids were
relentless in school.  I was the butt of many a joke for the first 6
years of school between glasses, being heavy, stuttering, and wearing
Ames clothes and generic shoes.  But we all grow up and the outcasts
shall inherit the Earth... Have you ever noticed that for the most part
there are more so called "losers" in this world than "pretty" or "cool"?
I never thought I would be looked up to by anyone, but here I am lol

Jack Stiefel

Stiefel Aluminum

DMC Vin 03461 & 16879