[DMCForum] Marvin Stein

I am in shock! Marvin was a good man .. I too was forced the cup . sitting
here on my desk in front of me as a pen holder!

I almost bought my first DeLorean from Marvin!

ODOC (Ontario DeLorean Owners Club) of which Marvin was a member will be
sending our condolences to his wife.

This is Marvins company

http://www.printeddrinkware.com/

Thank you