[DMCForum] DMA Holiday Party - Website Recap

[DMCForum] DMA Holiday Party - Website Recap

Just a note to let you know that the Delorean Mid-Atlantic website has been
updated with a recap of our 2006 Holiday Party that took place on Dec. 9th
in NYC.
You can see pictures and a full write-up on our website at
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/updates/updates.htm

We have also set a date for the 2007 Spring Social.  Make sure to save the
date!   Saturday April 21st in Netcong NJ!   More details to follow shortly
on this event.

- Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club