[DMCForum] Re: Goodbye JAMES BROWN, dead at 73

[DMCForum] Re: Goodbye JAMES BROWN, dead at 73

Do you know where the "James Brown Soul Center of the Universe Bridge"
is located?

It is less than a mile from me here in Steamboat Springs, CO.  Is that
its offical name?  Absolutely.  James Brown was here to dedicate it
back in the '90's.  And I bet you thought we were nothing but
re-necked ranchers up here.  Actually, we have an awful lot of them.
Thus, the story on how the bridge came to be offically designated as
such is a long story.  A couple of beers at a DeLorean gathering and
I'd be happy to share it.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867