[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Color Organ

The two links you provided are for AC power.  They will not work in a car.

Here is the link to the one I used.  When you order it tell him you want the Dr Dave modification so you can use it in a car with common ground bulbs.

http://www3.telus.net/chemelec/Projects/Car-Color-Organ/Car-Color-Organ.htm

D² & 6530

That's OK. I can cut and paste and modify. Where'd you get it?!?!!
Come on, tell us! :) :) :)

Is this it? http://www.aaroncake.net/circuits/organ.htm

I'm thinking of buying this. Seems close to plug and play:
http://www.hobbytron.com/UK186.html