Re: [DMCForum] ANOTHER REALLY STUPID SCAM

Re: [DMCForum] ANOTHER REALLY STUPID SCAM

That's hilarious. Freakin' idiots.

I'm tempted to "Buy It Now" just to prevent someone else from getting
screwed by this scammer. What happens if a scammer uses a stolen account to
leave negative feedback for non-payment? Would eBay remove it, I wonder?
I'll bet they'd tell you to take a hike. "We don't remove feedback."

Of course, doing this, you'd run the "risk" of the car being real. But of
course, if that were the case, I don't think any of us would mind following
through on the sale! ;-)

-Ryan

On 12/15/06, mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Hello Folks,
>
> If you really want to see how stupid scammers are,
> check out Item #160063735023 on Ebay. Opening bid (if
> you are preapproved) of $3000 and a buy it now of
> $4000.
>
> Now comes the really, really stupid part. Click on
> the sellers feedback and then click on the sellers
> last sale item #160040227580. Tah-Dah!! Another
> hijacked account. At least this guy could have
> changed something in the ad to make it believable.
>
> Mike TPS 1630

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: