Re: [DMCForum] ANOTHER REALLY STUPID SCAM

Re: [DMCForum] ANOTHER REALLY STUPID SCAM

That's hilarious. Freakin' idiots.

I'm tempted to "Buy It Now" just to prevent someone else from getting
screwed by this scammer. What happens if a scammer uses a stolen account to
leave negative feedback for non-payment? Would eBay remove it, I wonder?
I'll bet they'd tell you to take a hike. "We don't remove feedback."

Of course, doing this, you'd run the "risk" of the car being real. But of
course, if that were the case, I don't think any of us would mind following
through on the sale! ;-)

-Ryan