From: eBay Customer Support <rswebhelp@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Your recent email to eBay's Trust and Safety Department

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to item #260060385911.

I apologize for the delay of the response due to the large volume of
emails we are receiving and for the inconvenience it has caused you.

I appreciate the time you have taken to write to us.

The items recently listed with this account were the result of an
unauthorized account takeover. We were not aware of this activity until
after the listings appeared on the site.

As soon as we became aware that an unauthorized person took over this
account, we reacted immediately to resolve the problem. We are currently
in the process of restoring the account to its true owner.

If you receive an email offering to complete this sale, we strongly
encourage you not to accept the offer.

Such a purchase would take place outside of the eBay site, so it would
not be eligible for eBay services, including the eBay Purchase
Protection program. For more information, go to:

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

We also ask you to report any emails offering to sell items outside of
eBay. To do so, simply forward the email to:

 spam@xxxxxxxx

There are a number of possible ways this account takeover might have
occurred:
- The seller may have had a simple password or password hint question
that someone could easily guess.
- A computer virus that logs and records keystrokes may have detected
the password.
- The seller could have unknowingly revealed the password to another
party.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to this
email and let us know.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Wendi

eBay Customer Support
Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Item number(s) reported: 260060385911 [$MO US]
Picture or text taken from item: 260060385911 [$MO US]

What was copied: This is a fraudulent listing. Those pictures were
stolen from my web site at www.ryanwright.com/delorean. Rest assured
this car is NOT for sale, it is safely tucked away in my garage as I
write this, and whomever "buys" this car is going to have their money
stolen and receive no car.

Please remove listing right away.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional