[DMCForum] Re: [DML] eBay fraud

Kevin,

To be honest, I didn't even read the auction or check the VIN. I was
too busy trying to get ahold of someone at eBay who cared enough to do
something about it. I might still have the auction up on my home
computer; If so, I'll see what other details they had.

I sent a cease and desist notice to the gmail address. I doubt they'll
respond or care, but whatever.

-Ryan