Re: [DMCForum] eBay fraud

Looks like they finally pulled it.

First, I waited half an hour in a queue to talk to a chat agent, who
referred me to a different chat agent queue.

Second, I waited in that queue for at least 45 minutes, whereby I was
informed that they, too, could not help me, and was referred to an email
address.

So I emailed them. I guess the third time really is a charm. Too bad they
make people jump through so many hoops.

I have eBay's phone numbers now, so if this happens again I can just call
them directly.
http://www.memfrag.com/mf.app?ss=ebay+phone&st=f

-Ryan