Re: [DMCForum] help - need driver's window regulator

Re: [DMCForum] help - need driver's window regulator

It is an all in one unit. Like they said the motors rarely fail.

It is like an Oil filter.... The filter element inside just gets dirty
but the rest is good, since you cant just buy the filter element in the
oil filter you have to buy the whole thing just like the window
regulator assembly.

Mark V

On Nov 27, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Jon Heese wrote:

> I may be missing something, but didn't she say that her motor was fine?
>   She was asking if someone had a regulator by itself so she wouldn't
> have to waste money on the whole assembly if only the regulator is bad.
>
> Regards,
> Jon Heese
>
> Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd wrote:
>> The motors themselves rarely fail. You need the whole assembly.
>>
>> Lauren wrote:
>>
>>> Hey guys - anyone have a window regulator they want to sell me? The
>>> motor is still good but the regulator isn't, and I really don't want
>>> to spend $250 for a whole new assembly if I don't have to.
>>>
>>> any help appreciated........................LP

>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional