[DMCForum] Re: 2007 Calendars are ready!

[DMCForum] Re: 2007 Calendars are ready!

I got my hands on the Deluxe Oversized Calendars today and am very
pleased with how they turned out. The paper on the calendars last year
seemed a bit flimsy to me, but the new ones look very professional and
are on nice thick glossy paper - and the cars look good!

Some pictures of the calendar are available here:
http://www.babbtechnology.com/temp/cal01.jpg
http://www.babbtechnology.com/temp/cal02.jpg
http://www.babbtechnology.com/temp/cal03.jpg

Thanks for looking - and if you like them, please buy one- if I don't
sell many of them then I will be unlikely to make them again next year
due to the time involved in putting them together.

Michael Babb wrote:

Hello all, the new 2007 DeLorean Calendars are now ready!! Check out the
calendars and all of the other products that are available on my web
store at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12 (http://tinyurl.com/yf3qk7)

There are 3 different flavors of calendars this year:
- standard 8 1/2 x 11 sized with different owners cars on each page.
Shown here: http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12.74220050
(http://tinyurl.com/ycmzmt)
- Oversized deluxe calendar with huge 11 x 17 inch pictures featuring
owner or location info and DeLorean facts:
http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12.74213589 (http://tinyurl.com/yzsqs3)
- vertical calendar featuring 11 x 11 inch pictures and smaller calendar
area with an 11 x 17 cover: http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12.74213590
(http://tinyurl.com/yl2pym)

Don't forget that these as well as the other items on the store make
great presents - and the holidays are right around the corner!

If any vendors would like to offer these (or other items from my store)
for resale, I can get discounted pricing for bulk orders (15 or more of
a single item). e-mail me for details: mcb at babbtechnology.com
<http://babbtechnology.com>

Thanks as well to everyone that submitted pictures for the calendar, and
sorry to anyone who submitted pictures that did not get picked - please
give it a try again next year!

Thanks!

Michael Babb