Re: [DMCForum] Re: MYDELOREAN.NET Italian and French translations to beg

Re: [DMCForum] Re: MYDELOREAN.NET Italian and French translations to begin

I have 10 already posted. one of those has been
translated to german as a test.  This one is the air
filter one.  I5t has both an english and german flag
next to it.

jordan

--- Mike Bosworth <mike.bosworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>