Re: [DMCForum] Re: MYDELOREAN.NET Italian and French translations to beg

Re: [DMCForum] Re: MYDELOREAN.NET Italian and French translations to begin

Mike,

The current system has been up since one week after
eurofest.  This one has a program which generates the
howtos and sends them out as a pdf.

The old system is depricated... Your email may have
gone into the ol' bit bucket.  I do invite you to have
a go at the new system and see how it works for you.

regards,

Jordan
11613

--- Mike Bosworth <mike.bosworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>