You can down load the form on the Northeast DeLorean Motor Club Web
page http://www.northeastdeloreans.com/FallTourVIIRegForm.xls  or e-
mail me at
turbodmc at hotmail.com

Note: You can pay in cash the day you arrive, it is not necessary to
pre-pay, just pre register so I know how many people are coming.
There are no club fees , registration fees or late fees ( as long as
you pre-register prior to Friday Oct 19th)

For more information got to http://falltour.itgo.com or check out the
Northeast DeLorean Motor Clubs web page at
http://www.northeastdeloreans.com Aaron has done a nice job of
helping me promote this event, take a look at his club web page.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca