[DMCForum] DMA Fall Foliage Tour 10/27-10/29th - Tour Maps Available

[DMCForum] DMA Fall Foliage Tour 10/27-10/29th - Tour Maps Available

The DMA has completed the driving directions for our 2006 Fall Foliage Tour
and has posted the details on our Website.   You can now go to
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/FallTour2006/falltour2006.htm and
download the complete driving tour instructions for that weekend.
Printouts will be given to everyone who attends the event.

Please note that we have also added an additional option/attraction for
Sunday.  For those who are not interested in going to the Crayola Factory,
we will offer to take you to Bushkill Falls in PA (12 miles from the hotel).
Bushkill falls is also known to many as the "Niagara Falls of PA".  They
have some amazing waterfalls there, and when mixed with the fall scenery it
should provide some breath taking scenery.

We are just under 40 attendees who are pre-registered for the event!  With
this many people already signed up, you can clearly see that this is going
to be a great time for all of those who attend!  DONT MISS OUT!!!  There is
still time to pre-register and save money on the event!!!

Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: