From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jack Stiefel
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 3:07 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Where is everyone

Ours was the band RV for the High School band boosters group.  We bought
it for $500.00 and sold it for almost $2k after the refurb.  Other than
a small electrical fire the last year we used it on a FERRY we had good
luck.

We got our coach for $5k and have maybe another $3-4k into it.  We
pulled out the seats (held around 56 passengers), and put in 4 bunks and
a queen bed for sleeping and then turned the front half into a lounge
area.  Our latest work consisted of building the bar area with burl wood
bar top, sink, mini fridge and microwave.  It is not a pro job but the
bus looks amazing for the cost.