From: "LJScarlet2" <ljscarlet2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10/10/2006 3:12 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Mmmmm. Goat.

Mmm, Shelby. I could really use an "Eleanor" to go with my Belinda
(this reference will make no sense unless you have seen Gone in 60
Seconds).

Okay, I can agree with you on the cheap doors and I didn't notice
any sound issues since it was a convertible. And, my Delorean has
been super noisy up until recently when I got a new exhaust, so I
guess I am a little deaf :)

Corvettes, especially the new ones, look pretty cool, but they will
always scream "midlife crisis" to me.

I posted a picture from my Mustang weekend to this board...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:DMCForum%40yahoogroups.com> , "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> I like the current body style much more than previous years,
except for
> those in the 60's.
>
> I rented a convertible Mustang V6 when I went to DCS 06. The door
panels
> were plastic and looked cheap. Driving down the road it sounded
like they
> forgot all of the sound insulation. It was very noisy. I loved
the dash
> though. It definitely could not have been a daily driver for me.
>
> With the new Shelby being around $45-$48K I just don't see it. If
I was