[DMCForum] Re: Mmmmm. Goat.

Well, it was a "real" magazine, so I don't know if it's online yet.
Searching R&T's site brings up an article saying 'no go for GTO' from
February.. which is now obviously out of date.

I did find the new Mustang:

http://tinyurl.com/rhv9b

Personally, I like it, but I don't know how well the 4-door thing will
work if they go for it. I wish they'd hurry up and release a Boss
Mustang for the new body style already. I always liked the Boss series.

I also found the cover:
https://www.neodata.com/hfmus/road/images/road-cover.jpg

Which shows the name of the car, at least.

If nobody is a subscriber I might pick up a copy and scan it in a few
days.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> Gotta link?1?  Sounds cool!
>
> Greg