[DMCForum] Fall Tour VII (Ferry reservations)

[DMCForum] Fall Tour VII (Ferry reservations)

Can the people who plan on taking the ferry to the Fall Tour Oct 21st
from Bridgeport Connecticut e-mail me? I will see if I can get a group
rate or a discount rate if we have enough cars. Please e-mail me at
turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have four pages of info and pictures up on the Fall Tour Web page go
to http://falltour.itgo.com

Remember to make your hotel reservations, our discount rate is only
available for 12 more days.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113