[DMCForum] DeLorean Fall Tour VII update

[DMCForum] DeLorean Fall Tour VII update

I have updated the Fall Tour Web Page.
In addition to the Sunday Road Rally, we will be having lunch on the
former J.P. Morgan property. It seemed like an appropriate setting to
live the dream.

Please go to the official Fall Tour web page at
http://www.falltour.itgo.com
Or you can go directly to the new photos on the Morgan Park page at
http://www.falltour.itgo.com/photo_1.html

Remember to make your hotel reservations you only have 13 days to
lock in the discount rate!

Please feel free to e-mail me at turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx if you are
thinking of attending or need more information.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin. 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN