Re: [DMCForum] DMCH Trademarks

I posted about this on another forum.

First I do appreciate the business that Steve at DMCH is running. They
provide an invaluable service to all Delorean owners suppling parts, service
and advice. I will contune to do businss with them. The big problem I have
with this whole discussion is my belief that this company is trying to do
business as if they are the incarnation of DMC.

Before I got my car I did a lot of research. It took some time and effort to
to establish in my mind exactly who these guys in Texas were. I was confused
if this company was THE orriginal DMC or someone else using thier name.

On thier website, in the FAQ, there is some explaination that they are not
the origional company. Despite that, they are opperating as if John had
destowed to them all the rights and privilidges enjoyed by the car company
that he started.

DMCH is not trying to defend thier own business, they are defending a logo
and name belonging to a company that went bankrupt many years ago.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)