[DMCForum] Re: DMC Wikipedia entry

The last few posts prove exactly why no one knows for sure.

Person 1:
"I thought they did this..."

Person 2:
"I thought they did this..."

Person 3:
"I thought they did this..."

Person 4:
"I thought they did this..."

Person 5:
"I thought they did this..."

And each of those things are a little different.

As for what *I* think, as far as I know the engine sound in the movie
was all added later in the sound studio.  I recall Bob Gale saying
they had to lift the back of the car to get the wheels to spin.  If
they went to the trouble of putting a more powerful engine in the
car, you'd think they would have chosen one that'd make it so they
could spin with wheels with the full weight of the car on the ground.

The folklore continues...

-Derek L
VIN 5302

<*> Your email settings: