[DMCForum] Looking for project car

Hi lads,

I posted on the DML also, but just wondering how much you think the
following hypothetical car might cost?

I'm looking for a car with a frame so rusted that it is almost not
repairable. It does not need to have a working engine/transmission,
nor does it need an interior! A few dents on the stainless are fine
also.

Basically, so long as it has a good fiberglass body and it can roll
on its wheels (so that it can be pushed) that is all I'm concerned
with.

How much do you think such a car would cost, and more importantly,
anyone got one or know where I can find one?! Maybe Don Steger would
have what I'm looking for, as I've heard he has a bit of a DeLorean
graveyard out the back of his shop?

This is to be used to make a 4 seater DeLorean next year - I can't
wait to get started on this idea!

Thanks,
John Dore, Ireland.