From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of M. P. Olans
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:34 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: comments at a car show...

No kidding!
     VB, you beat me to it.  Once I put the Flux Capacitor on the back
deck, that pretty much stopped the BTTF "sarcastic" questions.  Once
they ask, "Where's the Flux Capacitor?" I simply say, "Right there"
and point.  It is usually a crowd pleaser and they like that.
     This is our audience.  Many people associate the DeLorean only
with the BTTF series.  If that's what we are going to attract, I say
do what we can to make 'em smile.  It really does a lot of positive
reinforcement for the marque, even if you are tired of it.

Matt
VIN 16816
The Arizona DeLorean Club