[DMCForum] comments at a car show...

Even though I have yet to take my car to a show I find it annoying what some
people say when they walk up to the car or find out I own one.  Recently a
guy said the usual, "hey, where is the flux capacitor?  Haha!"  He thought
no one had ever heard that before.  I replied, "yea, no one has ever heard
that one before" and he shut up real quick.  That probably saved someone
else from having to fend off the same question.

My point is, why do we have to put up with this nonsense?  All of the Chevy
/ Ford / Mopar guys know all the sayings to spout off to other owners.
Wouldn't the car and the owner's be much more respected if we stood our
ground?  With this latest crap about Karr owning a De Lorean shouldn't we
take a harder stance if we truly want to defend the marque?

What does everyone think?

Greg