[DMCForum] Little OT but need good thoughts.

[DMCForum] Little OT but need good thoughts.

Well tomorrow I go under the laser for corrective eye surgery... No more glasses or contact lenses.  I am excited as heck but a tad apprehensive.
Wish me luck for tomorrow I will see lol

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 3461 & 16879