[DMCForum] DMA Fall Foliage Tour '06 info

Date: October 27-29, 2006

This is going to be the best and most beautiful Fall Tour ever. I?ve had
requests for an event with really ?nice? places to stay, and this is exactly
what this is catering to. This is going to be a mini-vacation for anyone
that attends. The event starts on Friday and ends on Sunday.

Friday:
We begin in Morrisville, PA and drive up along the Delaware River to The
Stockton Inn in Stockton, NJ. This place is unbelievably gorgeous with a
main building containing a bar and restaurant, and an outside area where
people can dine, drink, and dance right next to a HUGE pair of waterfalls.
Those who are staying the night will enjoy the gorgeous and private rooms at
the Inn. These rooms are nicer than any regular hotel. They are just like
living in a colonial house. They are fully restored rooms with private
amenities. (Reservation details below)

Saturday:
Those who stayed at the Inn will enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast
in the morning. We will then leave Stockton and head over to Bucks County PA
and continue up the Delaware River. This tour has the most gorgeous scenery
and will be a sight you won?t want to miss. (More details on stops and the
place to stay overnight coming soon)

Sunday:
(Details coming soon!)

NOTICE: Anyone that wants to reserve a room on Friday night for this event,
I suggest you do it NOW! There are only 11 rooms available and once they are
filled, that?s it! (Anyone else that needs a room after the initial 11 are
filled will be diverted to another B&B that is close to the Inn, but not on
the Inn?s premises.) No rooms are being ?reserved? for our group, so that
means that ANYONE can call and reserve a room. If a wedding party decides to
book some rooms, then they will get the rooms. It?s a first come first serve
basis. ALSO, just like all of the DCS shows, there?s a 24 hour cancellation
policy. So, reserve now, and as long as you cancel 24 hours in advance, you
won?t be charged! All of you ?last minute? people out there need to jump on
this one, because these rooms are gorgeous and will be filled one way or
another that weekend. This is a popular area to stay in and it?s their ?busy
season?. Don?t wait? BOOK NOW!!! J

Room details for Friday:

Main Inn
            Stockton Suite***----- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner
            Colligan Suite---------- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner
            Studio--------------------- $135 plus you receive a $25 Gift
certificate towards dinner

Carriage House
            1---------------------------- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner
            2---------------------------- $165 plus you receive a $30 Gift
certificate towards dinner

Wagon House
            1---------------------------- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner
            2---------------------------- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner

Federal House
            1---------------------------- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner
            2---------------------------- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner
            Bed------------------------ $135 plus you receive a $25 Gift
certificate towards dinner
            Garden Room --------- $225 plus you receive a $40 Gift
certificate towards dinner

***The Stockton Suite has 2 private bedrooms in it so that room can be split
by 2 couples if you would like.

Everyone that stays at the Inn on Friday night will receive a complimentary
Continental Breakfast in the morning. So between the gift certificate for
dinner and the free breakfast, this is the best deal out of any event to
date. Do the math... it?s a great deal!

You can book your room by calling: 609-397-1250 Please mention that you're
with the DeLorean club. www.StocktonInn.com (will be live in a few days.)

You can e-mail me at directly Events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any
questions. Please do not ask questions in the forum.

Thanks,
---?Evil? Dan
DMA President