[DMCForum] Re: Tire Selection

I just checked with my local tire shop.  All they could fin were
Michelin Pilot Exaltos for the front.  A PO of my car put 205s instead
of 195s on the front and I want to lower my car.  So the idea of
rubbing comes to mind.  The only matching set they could find were the
Cooper Cobra GTs with a "T" rating.  All four mounted and out the door
$275.75.

Matt
VIN: 2953
Frostburg, MD