[DMCForum] Re: eBay De Lorean...

I'm torn on this one,
     The number one car on my list is the McLaren F1.  Can't say I'd
drive it to work and let it sit, but I can't say for sure because of
all the other factors, most notably the one Ryan points out below.

     However, my daily driver is a 1991 Corvette ZR-1.  Some people
would say that's crazy too, but it gets pretty good mileage for a V-8
(28mpg highway in good flowing traffic).  It is so much fun to drive
and pretty forgiving with the suspension set on Touring mode.  The
targa top is really nice when it is below 90 degrees.  I don't mind
bringing it to work and letting it sit because we have a
gated/code-key garage patrolled by building security.  What's really
great is how pissed off the concours competitors get when they see me
driving around on Goodyear Eagls GS-C's....:)  BTW, looking for
another set if anyone has a line on those....

Matt
VIN 16816
The Arizona DeLorean Club